Private Coworking Office Space
It’s not so much about work-life balance as it is about integration; for those that love what they do, it’s not working but rather, life.
Memberships & Pricing
Fill in the form below and we’ll be sure to instantly email you all the information on memberships and pricing for our private office spaces for rent, tucked into a neat PDF.
A well-designed private office space in North Sydney with all-inclusive amenities
Extending beyond your own office pod, exists an environment that favours the active lifestyle. Sandwiched in the most delectable part of North Sydney, that being, we’re at arm’s length from it, our warehouses are curated to let you live out the life you want with a business that thrives. Cycle your way to work, take a quiet moment by the harbour or picnic in the park, and stroll across the bridge for after-hours delights, or maybe, keep it North side and become acquainted with the owners of the local wine bar at the top of the street. You’ll find everything your crew needs in this wedge of Sydney, and if you’re looking for something more, just ask – we’ll help you out.
Bespoke service in a coworking environment
SERVICED PRIVATE OFFICE SPACES FOR 2 TO 20 PEOPLE.
Put simply, you want what’s best for your business so, you want what’s best for your team. Fully furnished private offices to make yourself at home, and shared spaces to enjoy with the neighbours, plus, a crew on-hand to help you with whatever obstacle you’ve hit in the road. Known for our close-knit community, we like to get to know our members not only because they’re fascinating people, but so we can better suit their needs. And while we’re at it, we think running your own business has awkward surprises of its own, that’s why memberships at Work inc are always all-inclusive. Know what to expect at the end of every month and leave us to look after the workspace. That’s why you’re here.
More than any vision board could give you; within and without your private office, there’s always someone around to learn from, share the good stuff with, or embark on new collaborations; it’s real life inspiration. And it’s made for you to experience.
With unrivalled services that come at no extra cost, our crew have set the standard for expectations of the office.
Here’s a little of what you can expect to see in your routine here…
All Access, Always
- 6 warehouses linked by heritage archways
- 10 Meeting Rooms
- 30+ Breakout Spaces
- Podcast studio
- 12 Showers, daily fresh towel service and Ink & Water shampoo, conditioner and body products
- Internal Bicycle Parking in each bay with charging stations
- Bay Ten Espresso Café – With mobile ordering and room service
- 6 Community Kitchens
- Hotel-like Concierge Services
- Dog Friendly Offices
For the Experts
- Flexible agreement terms
- Fast, reliable internet: Dedicated fibre optic cable with fail-over connections (Enterprise Grade + SLA)
- Up to 1Gbps internet connection speed
- Individual Air-Conditioning Units: no sharing another office’s air
- Spacious, fully furnished offices for 2 to 20 people
- 1.5m desks and ergonomic chairs
- Natural light for optimal health and productivity
- Ample fresh air and open spaces
- Lockable storage pedestals for each desk
- “Just Ask” concierge services
- Bookable Meeting Rooms, varied sizes
- Community kitchens stocked with essentials (tea, milk, coffee, sweets)
- End of trip facilities stocked with fresh towels, & Ink and Water shampoo, conditioner and body products
- Touch up with Dyson Air Wrap and GHD hair tools
- Daily cleaning, sanitising, etc. – Day & Night
- 24/7 access to the building
- Security: After-hours and weekend monitored security
- Smart trash system: compost, recycling, and landfill bins
- Personal mail and package handling
- Printing: Black + White Printing included
- Company Door Decal
The more Fun Stuff
An easy ride to the Sydney CBD
How can you go wrong with a sunny ferry ride across the harbour and a stroll through Wendy’s Secret Garden before hankering down to some serious business? You can’t. Cycle, run, drive, walk, train, bus, ferry, rideshare, or even kayak; Work inc is an enjoyably, easy commute. Our home in Lavender Bay is far enough from the bustle of Sydney not to be a distraction but close enough to be a part of the action.
At arm’s length:
- 100m Bus stop
- 400m Milsons Point station
- 400m North Sydney station
- On-street parking
- One train stop from Sydney CBD
- Bridge walk across Sydney harbour
- Wendy Whiteley’s Secret Garden
Why Choose Work inc for Your Private Office Space?
We understand just how important it is to find the perfect balance between pleasing design and practical ergonomic function when it comes to finding the ideal workspace. This is why we’ve curated our private office spaces at Work inc to inspire focus, collaboration, and an upbeat workflow.
It’s hard not to fall in love with all that our coworking offices have to offer:
1. Flexible Office Spaces – From solo entrepreneurs to burgeoning startups and more established teams, we have a range of private offices suitable for you. Our flexible leasing terms also adapt to your business’ evolving needs, so you can find temporary office space for as short as 3 months or stay as long as you need.
2. Prime Location near Thriving Business Hubs – Our modern and well-appointed private offices are conveniently located close to the Sydney CBD, with only a short commute away, offering easy access to essential services, meet-ups, and an environment that encourages in-person collaboration.
3. All-Inclusive Amenities – Leave managing utilities and services to us. Our fully serviced private offices come completely equipped with high-speed enterprise grade internet, meeting rooms, office utilities, security, and more, all wrapped up in one seamless package – so you can quickly move in.
4. Collaborative Community – Find hidden opportunities where ideas overlap, gain new insights, find new friends and collaborate on projects as you work amongst a diverse community of professionals from various industries. We’re proud of our community;Work inc’s residents are a mixture of business professionals, owners and creatives across different sectors. Everyone smiles at each other here, and when you’re in a pickle, it’s a great place to pick someone’s mind.
5. Exceptional Support – From dedicated reception services to our attentive community managers, we’re here to ensure a hassle-free and delightful experience. We go above and beyond to make sure that your private office space really does feel like the place to switch on and run your business.
Book A Tour to see how our private offices can change the way your team works.